This weekend we'll be hosting a super fun pop up collab with Knotoday and Fleur To Gather (more info here). We asked the ladies behind both these brands to share some fun tidbits about them, so below you'll get 20 Fun Facts for the price of 10! What a steal.
Get to know these two creative ladies then come help us support their indie businesses this weekend!
Cheyenne Gonzales of Knotoday
Bright and lively Cheyenne specializes in fiber arts, using classic techniques and materials but with a modern, stylish eye for wall hangings, plant hangers and earrings, which are super popular at The FIND.
1. She's a twin, and has two older twin sisters!
2. Her favorite childhood toy was a congregation of about 20 rubber alligators (yes, that's the appropriate group name) that she carried in a sandwich baggie wherever she went.
3. Her favorite TV show is Bar Rescue.
4. She dreams of eating red onions like apples.
5. When people can't remember her name, they usually call her Savannah, which is her younger sister's name.
6. She owns 32 Jim Carrey movies, 2 copies of his children's book and all 6 seasons of In Living Color. #obsessed
7. She ate dish bubbles as a child.
Aimee McClure of Fleur To Gather