* I love stripes so DL1961's Margaux denim tuxedo stripe pair is a must for me.
* The Xirena Apres Ski striped sweater is too cute!
* A black clutch is a must-have and this fold over version by Able is super chic.
* I love a pretty coffee table book, and this one had me at CHANEL.
* This Indaba large knit blanket in white would be the perfect cozy addition to my living room, especially during the cold holidays!
Sienna Lohman + Sweet Baby Jude
* Jude just recently has begun to grasp things and put his hands in his mouth, so I know he'd love this byBabyBubbles Marble Teether.
* I've spoiled my little boy with Barefoot Dreams blankets so he totally needs this cozy cardi!
* I love anything cashmere, so this Oats Cashmere Wrap in charcoal will be perfect for breastfeeding out in public in a chic way!
* Most days I spend more time in my PJs than I want to admit #momlife. This Barefoot Dreams Adult Robe in dove gray will be the perfect addition during the winter months!
* Winter results in extra dry skin, and with less time for myself this year, this Herbivore Coconut + Rose Luxe Hydration Trio would be the perfect, quick pamper sesh!
* I'm forever in love with Ambre Blends' original scent and I'd love a refill so I can be sure I never run low.
* One of my favorite restaurants is Chef Jeremy Fox's Rustic Canyon in Santa Monica. His cookbook On Vegetables is a great way to keep it healthy over the winter season.
* I'd take any Boy Smells candle, but I particularly love the new Stalker scent, which refers to veggies rather than anything nefarious.
* Jenny Bird earrings add just the right amount of metallic sparkle to ensembles for both day and night.
* This Clare V Chou Chou bag is the softest leather and the shape is so chic.
* Living away from my family, I always fly home for the holidays. This camel cashmere wrap is ideal for traveling and can be used as a scarf, wrap or blanket.
* I'm in love with Maison Louis Marie, especially their perfume. No. 4 is an absolute favorite, because it's fresh and light, not overpowering. I get so many compliments whenever I wear it.
* These Barefoot Dreams socks are so cozy, they make everyone happy. I'll definitely be giving some to friends and family this year, and I'd love a pair to match with my robe.
* I've never met a candle I didn't like, but Simply Curated takes the cake. I love the Grapefruit and Bergamot candle because it's a beautiful mix of feminine and masculine scents.
* The FoxSea Skin Soothing Balm is a necessity for me, especially during the colder months when my hands, and especially my cuticles, get super dry. I love the fact that the ingredients are all natural and that it's locally made.
* I'm so in love with Barefoot Dreams! This cardigan is so soft so it's top of my list this year.
* I like to pile on the blankets and this grey Indaba chunked blanket is perfection.
* I have every size S'well except for the Roamer, so that needs to change asap.
* I love the zip code glassware in store and I can't wait to mix up some cocktails while showing love for my hometown.
* I can't wait to decorate my very own place with these gold Prisma accents.